Advertisement

Youtube Is Quitting Me?

Youtube Is Quitting Me? Lately all the videos I upload have been marked with the yellow demonetization sign. I am being automatically flagged by the algorithm as soon as I upload on every single video and its becoming very boring.
Since the yellow sign doesnt only mean that its limited when coming to ads, it also means that youtube doesnt want to show that video to anyone, Im am getting stuck in my own little bubble.
My videos are not getting recommended on similar videos since youtube deem them as unsafe.

I have no problem with getting the occasional yellow sign but its every video now. Meaning my whole channel is a bit stuck.

I have to request manual review on every video and this seems to only be a option after its made public since the video needs to get 1000 views in 7 days for youtube to adress it. Because they have so many yellow flagged videos to go thru (based on the automatic message I get when claiming videos as suitable for all ads).

I also have a feeling that even after its back from yellow youtube algorithm still have the info that the video was market as yellow to begin with. And maybe it also affects my whole channel! Like getting so many yellow signs means youtube algorithm have mat info on me and dont recommend green videos (conspiracy?).

Videos rarely gets kept as yellow and even more rare gets the age restriction. But it happens! I wish I could get some info on what I do that is so unsafe so I could brag about it. But at this point Im just stuck in limbo. So I ask for your help as a viewer instead!

_

Music:
Website:
Patreon:
Instagram:
Contact: simonthemagpie@magpieplace.com

Magpie Pirates
Join:
Music:
Youtube:
Instagram:
Gaming:

simon the magpie,guitar pedals,synths,synthesizers,circuit bending,diy,music production,home studio,cat music,life hacks,youtube,youtube demonitized,youtube demonetized,youtube money,quitting youtube,vlog,youtube vlog,youtube talk,being a youtuber,the truth of being a youtuber,influencer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments