Advertisement

28 Days Of Rehab - Day 4!!! Past Trauma

28 Days Of Rehab - Day 4!!! Past Trauma I have decided to document my journey of going through Dayhab. For me, talking saved my life and I hope this can inspire other people to do the same.

Dayhab is very similar to rehab yet you do not live there, this really works for me as I have lots of other commitments and wouldn't be able to go somewhere to live for 28 days.

I will continue to post daily about my experience!

The programme I am going on is run by The Private Clinic Group - they offer a variety of services and their info is:

www.theprivateclinicgroup.com
www.thefarmdayhab.com
www.help4addiction.co.uk

goals,what is addiction like,how to prevent a relapse,how to stop addiction,what is rehab like,how to build new habits,how to maintain sobriety,sobriety,depression,addiction,relapse,recovery,mentalhealtawareness,depressionkills,depressionisreal,mentalhealthisreal,relapseprevention,cocaine,drugs,drugabuse,alcoholic,acoholabuse,recoveredaddict,12steps,inspiration,selfhelp,selfdevelopment,selfimprovement,selfcare,smoking,quit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments