Advertisement

3 things that made me a better INFP

3 things that made me a better INFP Thought it was time to share 3 things that made me a better INFP. If you are an INFP, this should speak directly to some of your fears and struggles. If you aren't an INFP, this should still help with a little translation work to your MBTI type, but obviously not as smoothly as just watching the video ;)

Apologies for the audio issues. As part of my decision to fight any sneaky perfectionism, I didn't re-record :P I hope (and fully believe) it's still helpful and that in itself is a good reason for me to get over the fear of imperfection and just let it be perfect in its own way :)

What are you struggling with right now?
Hit me up on these platforms

www.geekpsychology.com (Discord:
www.inowfeelpositive.com (INFP community with Discord)

If I've helped you, please show some support and contribute to my mission to bettering the world here! :P
www.patreon.com/geekpsychology

♫Music By My Brother Big Sherm♫
Big Sherm -
Twitter -

WANT TO BE COACHED BY ME?

Ready to take your life or personal development to the next level? To apply for a certified Personality Type Assessment or certified Life Coaching, send me an email: sherman@geekpsychology.com (serious applicants only)

FOR THE INFP-FOCUSED 30-DAY CHALLENGE

Ready to learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of the INFP? I've carefully designed a 30-day challenge to teach techniques to help you use your superpowers to the fullest as well as overcoming struggles like time-management, planning for the future, and sticking with habits. All of this to help reshape your mind and be more positive!

Go to www.inowfeelpositive.com and get the FREE ORIENTATION and JOURNAL outline.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions. If you have a serious issue, go see a doctor. I'm sharing these because I want to do my best to help where I can and make an impact in the best way that I can.

infp personality type,infp personality,personality test,infp type 9,infp types,infp type personality,infp personality type advice,infp advice,16 personalities,epic infp advice,infp,mbti,infp career,myers briggs,advice for infps,infps,infp jobs,infp relationships,infp tips,mbti infp,advice,infp success,infp type,introverted feeling,psychology,i now feel positive,infp personality type explained,myers briggs explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments