Advertisement

~a 3rd party situation?!~ ♊️ GEMINI August 2019 Tarot Reading 🔮

~a 3rd party situation?!~ ♊️ GEMINI August 2019 Tarot Reading 🔮 💖Want a personal reading??💖

🙌🙌💝open sesame!🙌🙌💝

PURCHASE A PERSONAL READING HERE:
www.umomgtarot.com

or HERE:
or how about here:


Hey! 👀

Me? ♓️Pisces sun, ♈️Aries Moon, ♋️Taurus ascendant

Thank you for checking out my channel! It’s my intention to provide intuitive tarot card readings for my fellow zodiac. I provide a fun-filled, thought-provoking yet quirky reading (blame my natal mercury retrograde in Pisces!) I provide video readings with my healing gemstones in frame, as I believe in the metaphysical properties of my carefully selected stones. I hope you gained clarity from something I said during these readings. I hope you walk away from every reading, the same or a little bit better :) Thanks so much for watching! 🙌👀😏👌🔮


Please like, subscribe and share my videos!!

🔮🔮For info about personal tarot card readings🔮🔮
Contact: umomgtarot@gmail.com

*Phone readings not offered at this time

*accepting payment via PayPal
Do you just really enjoy the videos? Donate here!


Decks I own/use in my Tarot Card readings!

The Angel Tarot: Includes a full deck of 78 specially commissioned tarot cards and a 64-page illustrated book


The Romance Angels Oracle Cards


Golden Universal Tarot Deck


Universal Waite Tarot Deck


The Fairy Tarot deck by Llewellyn Publications

Oceanic Tarot by Cico Books


The Druid Craft Tarot Deck by Connections

Energy Oracle Cards: A 53-Card Deck and Guidebook by Lifestyles

Messages From Your Angels Cards


The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck by U S Games Systems


What Zodiac Sign am I?
♈️ ARIES March 21 - April 18
♉️ TAURUS April 19 - May 20
♊️ GEMINI May 21 - June 20
♋️ CANCER June 21 - July 22
♌️ LEO July 23 - August 22
♍️ VIRGO August 23 - Sept 22
♎️ LIBRA Sept 23 - Oct 22
♏️ SCORPIO Oct 23 - Nov 21
♐️ SAGITTARIUS Nov 22 - Dec 21
♑️ CAPRICORN Dec 22 - Jan 19
♒️ AQUARIUS Jan 20 - Feb 18
♓️ PISCES Feb 19 - March 20

gemini tarot,gemini,tarot,gemini tarot reading,gemini love,gemini love tarot,gemini july 2019 tarot,gemini july 2019,gemini man,gemini august 2019 tarot,tarot cards,gemini reading,gemini soulmate,tarot reading,gemini august 2019,gemini 2019,gemini june 2019,gemini weekly,gemini july 2019 horoscope,gemini tarot 2019,gemini 2019 tarot,gemini july tarot,gemini april tarot,gemini tarot forecast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments