Advertisement

Backpacking New Hampshire #2: Gear Selections

Backpacking New Hampshire #2: Gear Selections If you follow my Instagram account @Backpacker_Comics and watch the stories there, you might already know about my plan to spend a few weeks hiking across New Hampshire on the Appalachian Trail.

In this video, I discuss my selection of backpacking gear. More to come!

**** SUBSCRIBE *****

--follow the link and hit "subscribe"!

****WHAT I DO WHEN I'M NOT BACKPACKING****



****CAMERA EQUIPMENT AND EDITING SOFTWARE*****

Filmed with an iPhone 7 Plus; edited on my phone with LumaFusion.

**** MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

@Backpacker_Comics (backpacking humor; personal stories)
@Evan.Schaeffer (drawings and paintings)

****MUSIC****

I produced the music in this video. I make music myself and allow others to to use it in videos for free. See and, after reading the information there, download my music from SoundCloud or the Free Music Archive. You can also listen to my two albums of video music (Glow and Big Splash) at Spotify or at Apple Music--just search for "Evan Schaeffer."

**** SEND ME EMAIL ****

email: Evan.Schaeffer@gmail.com

backpacking appalachian trail,backpacking,appalachian trail 2019,backpacking gear,palante packs,zpacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments