Advertisement

Cherished Family Memories - Joann Bensman

Cherished Family Memories - Joann Bensman Welcome to the Cherished Family Memories YouTube channel. I am Rebecca Bensman from North Star, Ohio and it is my pleasure to present my first video of my mother, Joann Bensman. I always enjoyed listening to her stories as I was growing up, so I'm glad I had the chance to do this interview on July 17, 2013. I hope you enjoy it as much as I had with producing it.

Cherished,Family,Memories,Stories,Depression Era,Funny,Heartwarming,1950's,North Star Ohio,Joann Meyer Bensman,Alvin Bensman,Robert Bensman,Bob Bensman,Ruth Bensman Krieg,Russ Bensman,Rebecca Bensman,Rick Bensman,aunts,uncles,cousins,Thanksgiving wedding,open heart surgery,deaths,Frank Meyer,Laura Steinke Meyer,appendicitis,little league,Bill Roll,North Star Elementary School,caring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments