Advertisement

COCKPIT PILOT VIEW - CHALLENGING VISUAL APPROACH Into LUGANO Airport

COCKPIT PILOT VIEW - CHALLENGING VISUAL APPROACH Into LUGANO Airport M Y E B O O K ➳ B E C O M E A N A I R L I N E P I L O T
W E B S I T E ➳
I N S T A G R A M ➳

Hi everyone, welcome back to my channel! In today's video, I explain the in's and out's about the challenging visual approach into Lugano Airport. The video includes the pilot's view and actions when performing the approach into Lugano.

★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★

▼ MY PERSONAL COCKPIT ITEMS ▼
The items I take with me on duty:
My Headset:
My Sunglasses:
My Pilot Bag:
All other cockpit gear I use:

▼ MY VIDEO GEAR ▼
The gear I use to record my videos:
My Vlogging Camera:
My Action Camera:
My Drone:
All other gear I use:

★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★

F A C E B O O K:
T W I T T E R:

Thank you so much for watching this video! If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to comment below and maybe I will be answering your question in the next video. If you liked my video do not forget to SUBSCRIBE and THUMBS UP!

Audio:

Dutchpilotgirl,Pilotgirl,Airplane,landing,Flight,training,instructor,GoPro,Cockpit,Aviationlovers,Boeing,girl,lifestyle,777,ATC,Sky,Student,DPGMEDIA,36LEFT,Lugano,Steep Approach,Dangerous airport,dangerous approach,Swiss Alps,Dangerous landing,Approach path,autopilot,Flaps,Landing Gear,Pilot Training,Italy,Lugano Airport,Lake,Switzerland,Pilot life,Airline Pilot Life,Pilot Salary,female pilot,Flight training,ILS Approach,Visual approach,Piloteyes,Flightdeck view,

Post a Comment

0 Comments