Advertisement

debrajoy, sideways again! Now y'all I'm not doing anything different with my phone!

debrajoy,  sideways again! Now y'all I'm not doing anything different with my phone! You know that you have this little button that you can tap on and it will rotate your pictures. I have used that many times however on the videos it will only rotate it one time so it's either sideways or upside down! When you're doing pictures it will rotate all the way around! Y'all need to watch a real professional LOL do something fun today!

debrajoy,sewing machine,sewing projects,cracked phone,gophers,reverse videos,policeman,cake,poke cake,grandbabies,granddaughter,Nana,Amazon,government,children,pets,dog crates,veterinarians,Banfield,immigrants,cooking,Smuckers,Jam,jelly,preserves,food,cookies,instant pot,Landscaping,ground cover,plants,flowers,flower pots,Oceanside California,trailers,trailer Park's,renovations,Caravan Carolyn,Phyllis Stokes,nomadic fanatic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments