Advertisement

Disney - Triceratop Spin - Ride Review - Plus Size and Accessible

Disney - Triceratop Spin - Ride Review - Plus Size and Accessible Triceratop Spin at Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom is a fantastic, plus size, accessible, kid friendly ride. I think it is the most #FamilyFriendly #AnimalKingdom ride. Join me as I share some key information that will help you make the most of this ride.

********************
MAIL
I love getting cards and letters from you and hearing your amazing stories of your Disney vacations -- it is so inspiring -- your stories keep me going:

Pammie Plus Parks
P.O. Box 16515
St. Petersburg, Florida 33733
USA

************************************
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL

I greatly appreciate your support in creating a plus size, accessibility, sensory/cognitive video for every ride at Disney and Universal and for other Central Florida attractions.

Patreon


PayPal


**********************************************

WHAT I AM WEARING
My outfit today -- top and bottoms are from a Dia & Co Style Box
Dia & Co.


New Balance Sneakers


***************************************************
VLOGGING EQUIPMENT

Camera


***************************************
FOLLOW ME
Web Page


Twitter
@pammieplusparks

Instagram

Plus Size,Plus,Fat,Disabled,Scooter,ECV,Wheelchair,Orlando,Theme Park,Mobility,Accessibility,Will I fit,Am I too fat,Can I fit,Walt Disney World,WDW,Disney World,Disney,Pooh size,Walk of Shame,seat belt,Triceratop Spin,Animal Kingdom,plus size disney,plus size disney rides,Fat Friendly,pammie plus parks,disney world,kid friendly rides,Disney for kids,kids,Disney world,

Post a Comment

0 Comments