Advertisement

DIY Air Conditioner made out of Trash

DIY Air Conditioner made out of Trash I built a DIY air conditioner/swamp cooler out of trash. This is in collaboration/competition with the channel, "I did a thing", to see who can make the most useful thing out of trash!
Be sure to check out his video and let us know who wins:

Thank you for watching! If you would like to support my ability to make things n' stuff, consider contributing through my Paypal:

Music: "Under there" by me

Michael Reeves,William osman,Mark rober,backyard scientist,air conditioner,diy air conditioner,homemade air conditioner,diy,how to make air conditioner,how to make air conditioner at home,homemade air conditioner diy,portable air conditioner,air,air cooler,conditioner,air conditioning,diy air conditioner at home,air conditioner diy project,how to make a diy air conditioner,simple air conditioner,diy air cooler,Funny,Maker,CNC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments