Advertisement

Dr Steve Wallace Grammar Points and Frequently Misused Words for Chinese Medical Writing

Dr Steve Wallace Grammar Points and Frequently Misused Words for Chinese Medical Writing Knowledge Sharing Session - Dr. Steve Wallace: Grammar Points and Frequently Misused Words for Chinese Medical Writing
Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share a lecture that I got from Dr. Steve Wallace founder of Wallace Academic Editing in Taiwan about Grammar Points and Frequently Misused for Chinese Medical Writing.

In my point of view, this lecture is very important for those of you who would like to submit your draft paper to a journal publisher.

Hope from this video, you can learn how to do good and do well on the paper you're working on.

I created this with the sole purpose to share my knowledge and understanding of "new things" that a few days ago I just knew it.

Depends on the responsibility, I may like to share any other knowledge, in this Knowledge Sharing Session Channel, so hopefully the goodness behind the knowledge itself can reach out to you and can give benefit to any projects you're working on.

For this Knowledge Sharing Session Dr. Steve Wallace, if you would like to know more, simply visit the link below to get in touch with Dr. Steve and his team.

Website:
Blog:
Facebook:

If you felt educated with this content, feel free to comment, like, and subscribe :)

See you on another Knowledge Sharing Session :D

P.S: Of course, this is not a paid promotion between me and Dr. Steve. Truly just intend to share my knowledge. Hopefully, you can get benefit from it :)

grammar,paper,journal,writing,medical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments