Advertisement

Final Exams And End of First Year // UK Physician Associate Student

Final Exams And End of First Year // UK Physician Associate Student Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.
Can you believe this is my final vlog for first year? Where has the year gone? I hope you enjoy this one. These last few weeks were a real struggle for me but God is good and I can't wait to share my testimony with you all. Thank you so much for all your support.

Love Qualifed is a ministry dedicated to encouraging one another to experience the sovereign love of the one true God who has qualified us to be His beloved ones. If you would like to keep up with my journey, please do subscribe for more faith and lifestyle videos πŸ™‚

PA School Vlogs:
Biomedical Science Uni Vlogs:

Buy My Book:
Blog:
Podcast:
Etsy shop:
Instagram:

Check out my other amazing UK PA student friends below.
My Life As A PA:
My Journey To PA:
DoseOfElpis:

Thanks for watching.
Have a lovely day.
God bless
JoannyπŸ’–

Physician associate,physician associate student,PA school,PA school vlog,physician assistant,physician assistant school,Exam week vlog,uni vlog,uni exam week vlog,masters vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments