Advertisement

FULL FACE USING EXPIRED MAKEUP!! (I Can't Believe I Did This...)

FULL FACE USING EXPIRED MAKEUP!! (I Can't Believe I Did This...) Click HERE to become a SWAMP FAMILY Member MEMBER:


Happy MONDAY SWAMP FAM!
In todays crazy makeup adventure I use a FULL FACE of EXPIRED MAKEUP?! Honestly can't believe I did this one but hey, sometimes we all gotta take a walk on the wild side... & I wanted an excuse to use the Swamp Queen palette again...

Don't forget to LEAVE A LIKE & Subscribe/Turn on Post Notifications if you haven't yet!

If you read this whole description comment 'WHY'!

#expiredmakeup

SUBSCRIBE HERE: ➡
➡ SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2ND CHANNEL!:
➡ ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: GRAV3YARDGIRL

GRAV3YARDGIRL
PO BOX #2263
PEARLAND, TEXAS
77588
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
♡ INSTAGRAM:
♡ TWITTER:
♡ FACEBOOK:

♡ EVERYTIME YOU SUBSCRIBE, A GATOR GETS HIS WINGS! ♡


FTC- I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

beauty,how to,makeup,style,fashion,new,clothes,clothing,follow me around,shop,shopping,cosmetics,haul,does it work,cheap makeup,makeup shopping,reborn baby,reborn unboxing,starbucks,amazon mystery box,amazon customer returns,amazon return palette,amazon,palette,halloween,paranormal,ghosts,jeffree star,jeffree star cosmetics,mystery box,makeup mystery box,2019,summer mystery box,cheap amazon wigs,testing cheap wigs,colorful wigs,natural wigs,belle delphine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments