Advertisement

GOOD MORNING GAMERS! EARLIER AND LONGER STREAM THAN USUAL - Battlefront 2 Livestream 76

GOOD MORNING GAMERS! EARLIER AND LONGER STREAM THAN USUAL - Battlefront 2  Livestream 76 FinFett’s capture
Hello There! Small shot yt channel, putting together a community. That’s where you’ll find me. If you somehow survive a video, find me in a stream.
I love Star Wars and enjoy playing Star Wars games. I try and upload speculations, lists, rankings, killstreaks, lore, reviews, showcases, and streams. I do Battlefront 2 and will do Jedi: Fallen Order when it releases. This channel is based around your ideas. Your suggestions have a 95% chance of being uploaded, which is how the channel thrives. If you don’t believe me, check a speculation or list video. While your there, shoot me a comment and watch your idea come to life. I am The AsTrollmech, and I’ll see you in the next one, may the Force be with you, and AsTrollmech out

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II,TheAsTROLLmech,

Post a Comment

0 Comments