Advertisement

I can shoot through walls

I can shoot through walls I made this funny video just for you guys πŸ’œ

Merch:
πŸ‘”

Watch me play live:
πŸ“Ί Twitch:

Socials:
πŸ₯ Twitter:
πŸ“Έ Instagram:
πŸ‘Ύ Discord:

If you want to use the same ROCCAT gear as me, click these links:
⌨️: ROCCAT Vulcan 121 AMIO Gaming Keyboard
πŸ–±️: ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Gaming Mouse
◼️:ROCCAT Sense Vital Force Mouse Pad (XXL)

πŸ“½ Edited by Mikey:



_
Business inquiries: biz@mrsavage.gg

MrSavageM,mr savage,mrsavage,mr savage m,fortnite,fortnite pro,nrg,nrg mrsavagem,fortnite funny moments,fortnite funny,fortnite glitch,mrsavagem highlights,bullet penetration,fortnite pro am,mrsavagem 40 kill,fortnite season 10,fortnite battle royale world cup,creative,fortnite gone wrong,shoot through walls fortnite,shoot trough walls,shoot trough buildings,fortnite wall glitch,editing glitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments