Advertisement

I Found This Option In MK11 and Used on my Salty|Raging|Screaming Friend And the Option Is... (MK11)

I Found This Option In MK11 and Used on my Salty|Raging|Screaming Friend And the Option Is... (MK11) I Found This Option In MK11 and Used on my Salty/Raging/Screaming Friend And the Option Is... (MK11) Yo guys it's SethNeptune here and today, I accidentally found a option to turn on an A.I instead of playing the game yourself, now I was getting destroyed but I destroying him as well, for example I rekt him as Cassie and got and Flawless Victory and Brutality, So yeah that's is context for this video. P.S he said I only knew one kombo and some variations of it and that wasn't true. Bet you won't click this: #MortalKombat11 #MK11Rage #FunnyAITests #SaltyKid #GoodPlayers #RagingKids #BLasagna

mortal kombat 11,mortal kombat,mk11,mk11 fatalities,mk11:,mk11 rage,mk11 patch,mk 11,reptile mk11,mk11 evo 2019,mk11 rage quit,mk11 scorpion,mk11 gameplay,mk11 full roster,mk11 patch notes,raging,kids,kids rage,gaming,kids raging,kids raging over,kid,little kids raging,kids raging over game,rage,cringe kids,trolling kids,kid raging,fortnite,trolling,raging on fortnite,angry,angry kids on xbox live,kid raging on game,mortal kombat 11 gameplay,MK11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments