Advertisement

I MADE THE MOST CHILL BEAT EVER FROM THIS INSTRUMENT !

I MADE THE MOST CHILL BEAT EVER FROM THIS INSTRUMENT ! in this video im making a beat with a real Farfisa
i love making beats in fl studio , especially making beats with real instruments right now

🌊Spotify :
🌊Apple Music Etc :

🌸My Instagram : @origamibeats

🔥BEAT CHANNEL :

🔥BEAT STORE :

Make sure to follow me on my other social medias to get in touch with me and keep up with my life :
Social Media:

Snapchat: @spartanbeats

Instagram:

Facebook :

Twitter :

Soundcloud:

Email : info@origamisonic.com

About me :

Im a Music producer from germany . Ive been making beats since im 16, now im 22. I aim to become one of the best producers of my generation and on this channel im documenting the journey :)

making a beat,making a chill beat,making a beat fl studio,making a beat from scratch,making a relaxed beat,how to make a chill beat,how to make lofi trap,how to make lofi,making a beat with a kalimba,making a beat with real instruments,producer making a beat from scratch,most chill beat ever,making a beat with a farfisa,farfisa,old synth,real instrument,

Post a Comment

0 Comments