Advertisement

I make an Industrial Clock from a Rusty old RSJ Steel Beam. Industrial Decor I love it.

I make an Industrial Clock from a Rusty old RSJ Steel Beam. Industrial Decor I love it. I made this Industrial clock from a steel beam, I just love the industrial furniture style and the rustic metal home decor that goes with it.

This clock would look good in almost any mancave.

I cut the I-Beam on the drop saw and used an angle grinder and grinding disc to clean up the seel, then using the angle grinder with a wire brush I cleaned the rust from the metal and after cleaning it up with Acetone, the steel was ready for me to polish it with some metal polish.

I did not buy a clock movement kit, I just dismantled a clock that we owned and installed that into the clean steel beam

I would love to hear what you think so please comment and subscribe if you are not a subscriber, there is more to come.

Thank you
Gavin

I-Beam,Industrial,Industrial clock,steel,DIY,Make,clock movement kit,industrial furniture,rustic,metal,Industrial style,Clock,metal clock,home made,rsj,rsj steel,steel beam,beam,easy,working Clock,metalworking,DIY Industrial,Clock build,build,making metal art,workshop,metal art,art,fabrication,home,home improvement,man,man stuff,design,mancave,cave,gavin Clark,industrial style,industrial decor,industrial home decor,decor,making a clock,Clock ideas,ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments