Advertisement

I'm the manager of an extremely popular boy band! forgive me for being so successful. | IT'S TRIPS

I'm the manager of an extremely popular boy band! forgive me for being so successful. | IT'S TRIPS I'm still alive.Trust me. I miss y'all more than y'all miss me and I know that for FACT! Lol I had to wash some clothes, manage a boy band, and get a meningitis shot so I pawned my laptop. I have around 4 videos saved up on it and when I get it back out, I'll upload two of em just because I've been a real butt wipe.
Pray for ya girl and be nice to each other while I'm managing and waiting to get my laptop back. Love ya!

P.s. play some BTS WORLD and you can be a manager too!
If you are already playing, what level are you? Lemme know in the comments below! 😁❤️

On the road to 400 subs!

TRIPS

Post a Comment

0 Comments