Advertisement

LEGO Heart Squad Spreading Love and Positivity | Boys and Girls Club

LEGO Heart Squad Spreading Love and Positivity | Boys and Girls Club This is a paid promotion for LEGO. Today I am teaming up with LEGO to give heart back to the world by doing acts of kindness for those in my community. My first stop is the Boys and Girls Club in Burbank, CA where I, along with LEGO, donate LEGO sets for the kids. I sang Imperfectly Perfect, my first single and talked about how important is to believe in yourself and embrace your flaws. ♡

#LegoHeartSquad
#BoysAndGirls
#Friends

♡ HEART SQUAD FRIENDS CHANNELS ♡

Nicole Laeno:


Just Jordan33:


Katie Donnelly:


Rykel Bennett:



Make sure to go check out the channel of these amazing girls!!


Thanks Lego and my Lego Heart Squad for such an unforgettable and fun experience!!!

Heart Squad,Heart Squad Lego Friends,friends,just jordan 33,lego,toys,Palm Springs,lego friends,lego friends heart squad,girls,sophie michelle,justjordan33,rykel bennett,nicole laeno,katie donnelly,lego heart squad,jordan williams,vlog,itskatiedonnelly,donnellys,friendship,live justice awards 2019,live justice performance,the ohana adventure,funny,fun,teen,the donnellys,sophie michelle says,boys,boys and girls,imperfectly perfect,singing,donating,sophie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments