Advertisement

LOC ASSUMPTIONS: 5 ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN YOU HAVE LOCS

LOC ASSUMPTIONS: 5 ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN YOU HAVE LOCS LOC ASSUMPTIONS: 5 ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN YOU HAVE LOCS

Good morning, Good evening, whatever time you may be watching. So there have been many things said about my locs. Positive and negative but the things mentioned here, really get under my skin.

If you like this then... follow me on the following social media hotspots to follow my journey through this crazy life.

Instagram: RubySuzeCreates
Facebook: RubySuzeCreates
Twitter: RubySuzeCreates
Email: susan@rubysuzecreates.com

www.rubysuzecreates.com

LOC ASSUMPTIONS: 5 ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE SAY WHEN YOU HAVE LOCS,assumptions,your assumptions about me,things people say about locs,what didi said locs,keisha charmaine locs,be be spiffy shit people say when you have locs,ruby suze locs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments