Advertisement

Manifestation Journal Works (Powerful Scripting) {Vlog 20.5}

Manifestation Journal Works (Powerful Scripting) {Vlog 20.5} Before I began my Content Creator journey, & traveling the world, I had to do a lot of internal work on my Spirituality & Psychology. In my approach to bettering myself, I used & still use many different methods to achieve contentment for life & the on-going motivation to pursue my passions with conviction.

In this vlog, I show you one of the techniques I use. In the metaphysics knowledge system, I use a technique that is known as "Scripting". This literally translates to as a "Goal Journal" in personal development speak. It is an effective technique that you can start using which will bring your desired results. To truly make it work, is by acting on what you have wrote down in your journal.

You will be presented with many opportunities to complete these goals in your Scripting/Goal Journal, so to get there, begin completing small action steps that you can do to be aligned to your goals you have written down.

For example, I wrote down that "I am going to travel the world". One of my biggest mental blocks to travelling was the fear of not having enough money. This would produce other fears like not knowing the language, not having enough time, & whatever scenario my overly anxious creative mind decided to create.

When it comes down to it, the choice is binary. You go or you don't go. You only need 1 reason that prevents you from going. The real question is, "What are you doing today to put yourself in a position that you are able to go?" Then the next question is, "Are you ready to create an actionable plan & then act on it?"

Believe me when I tell you that the best choice you will make in life is to confront your fears head-on & simply Go For It!

πŸŽΆπŸŽ§πŸ’³: Floating Up Above, Rising From Below - Be Still The Earth

Scott T.
πŸ˜œπŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ•‰πŸ’›πŸ™‡

Website:


Facebook:


Instagram:


#scripting #goaljournal #intentionsetting

spirituality,holistic development,psychology,holistic health,scott t.,scott t,auric unity,how to,self,actualized,metaphysics,personal development,development,motivation,i am,unity,auric,spirituality for beginners,law of attraction technique,law of attraction scripting results,law of attraction journaling,how to manifest,how to journal,how to use scripting,law of attraction coaching,self love,motivational video,law of attraction techniques that work,scripting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments