Advertisement

TAKING YOU ON SET AND BEHIND THE SCENES

TAKING YOU ON SET AND BEHIND THE SCENES Taking you guys on set as we set out to film a new promo video for the new Angry Birds movie, I could show much of the actual footage but will be sharing the video with you next week.

I also my thoughts on maintaining a healthy/fit lifestyle while you're in the production and film business.

I hope you enjoy this video, follow me on Instagram for daily updates

INSTAGRAM DIAHASSAN

Thanks for watching, Subscribe for weekly videos

the angry birds movie 2,angry birds,angry birds 2,angry birds 2 trailer,the angry birds movie 2 trailer,angry birds trailer,angry birds official trailer,Behind the scenes,video production,dubai vlog,sony pictures entertainment,the angry birds movie 2 trailer 2019,angry birds epic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments