Advertisement

The Fight Against Breast Cancer | My Breasts or My Life | Tonic

The Fight Against Breast Cancer | My Breasts or My Life | Tonic Meet radio DJ, Becky Measures, 24 years old, full of life, but living with a potential death sentence. "I don't want to have to spend some of the best years of my life worrying about the fact that I might get cancer." 14 of her female relatives have all developed the disease. Now, a revolutionary test will tell her if she's next.

SUBSCRIBE:

Check out Instagram for more health tips, delicious recipes, and work-out inspiration:



Content licensed from ITV Global to Little Dot Studios.

Any queries, please contact us at:
owned-enquiries@littledotstudios.com

#tonic #mybreastsormylife #breastcancerdocumentary

tonic channel,Tonic,my breasts or my life,becky measures,tonic documentary,my breasts or my life documentary,breast cancer documentary,breast cancer prevention documentary,beck measures documentary,breast cancer awareness,breast health,breast reconstruction,breast reconstruction surgery,breast surgery,becky measures radio sheffield,cosmetic surgery before and after,breast reconstruction documentary,double mastectomy,double mastectomy to prevent breast cancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments