Advertisement

the MOST UNUSUAL UPDATE

the MOST UNUSUAL UPDATE This is the most unusual update in Arsenal to date! A new game mode and some neat character varieties! If you get luck enough to get an Unusual skin variant, DM it to me on Discord @ juke#1999 to be featured in another video! Anyways, thank you so much for 1,500 subs and if you enjoyed the video, definitely SMASH that like button AND SLAP THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! Thanks! #roadto2k

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a video idea? Leave it in the comment section below!

Wanna get in contact with me? Join my discord server! I'm always active! And if I happen to not be, my mods are and they can answer any question you might have!

Wanna be in a video? DM me on Discord and we'll discuss further details! (dates, times, games, etc.)

------------------------------------------------
Roblox:


Phantom Forces:


My Roblox Profile:


My Twitter:


My Discord Server:


My Roblox Group:


Subscribe to Juke:


------------------------------------------------

ALL MUSIC USED IS NOT MY OWN

arsenal,roblox,shooter,fps,gun game,update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments