Advertisement

The Truth About Game Freak (Pokemon Sword and Shield Controversy)

The Truth About Game Freak (Pokemon Sword and Shield Controversy) So a good amount of time has passed since E3, where Junichi Masuda and Shigeru Ohmori announced that the National Dex would not be making a return to Sword and Shield. Now technically Sun and Moon and the Ultra games also didn't have the National Dex, however you could still bring all of your old mons over to Alola. But with the Gen 8 games, if the Pokémon can't be found in Galar they will be unable to be transferred over from Pokémon Home. This decision has completely divided the fan base and made many people upset. However, I think some things have gotten out of hand, whether it comes to the reactions that people give to the spreading of misinformation and even flat out lies. I for one am not a fan of Pokémon and the National Dex being cut and think Game Freak should absolutely consider bringing these Pokémon back in patches later on. But the lack of a national dex isn't going to make me not enjoy the games or make me go harass the developers. That's just ridiculous. So today I decided I would finally put my two cents in on this whole situation in the hopes to dispel some of the misinformation going around as well as let you all know how I feel about this controversy and the state of the Pokémon franchise as a whole. Now before you comment telling me I'm a shill for Game Freak, just watch the video first. I am going to be objective in this video, which means Game Freak will be on the receiving end of some criticism. But it's criticism that I feel is fair while not being toxic. So with that being said, let's hop into this discussion.

Sources used for this video:













MysticSage video:



Pick up Your Shepherd's Delight, Family Eeveelution, and Which One? Starter Shirts Here:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord: or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, and Diane Wierzbicki, and Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, and Miguel Poissant. Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego, Sodden Grider, AkAjmc

Pokemon Sword and Shield,pokemon sword and shield no national dex,no national dex,e3 nintendo treehouse,e3 pokemon announcement,not all pokemon in sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield national dex,Pokemon Sword and Shield trailer,Pokemon Sword And Shield Lazy,Pokemon Sword and Shield lazy animations,The Truth About Game Freak,#bringbacknationaldex,Pokemon Models,Game Freak,Pokemon Games,Game Development,Pokemon,Pokemon Go,The Pokemon Company,

Post a Comment

0 Comments