Advertisement

The truth about long distance relationships / my story

The truth about long distance relationships / my story OPEN ME!
WATCH IN HD

Hi babes!

In this video I get really personal and tell you my experience in a long distance relationship.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship before?

Do you have any questions for me? comment them down below!

Don't forget to subscribe so you can join the family WE would love to have you!!!


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆Business Inquiries☆
email- Adriannathompson24@gmail.com
(I would love to review your product!)

Social media
☆ Instagram- @adriannathompson
☆ Snapchat- @adriannathomp

General questions

How old am I?
-21
What do I use to edit my videos?
Imovie + final cut pro

What camera do I use?
-Sony a5000

If you ever want to talk or need some advice i'm always here!

Have a great rest of your day!

lots of love
xx
Adrianna

8-2-19,8-3-19,long distance,relationship advice,long distance relationship,what its like to do long distance,my experience,3 years of long distance,my boyfriend and i,me and my boyfriend,my boyfriend,the truth,truth about long distance,my story,my testimony,traveling,boarding school,my boyfriend went to boarding school,my relationship advice,judgement free zone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments