Advertisement

Week 32: Quest - Are You Seeking an Answer or Validation?

Week 32: Quest - Are You Seeking an Answer or Validation? In Week 32 we look at how simple validation from an empowering source can shift your perception of yourself from doubting to confidence - and the meaning we make of it. What if...

The fable of the week is Blue November - and the daily meditation and journaling can be found in the Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit: A 52-Week Journey of Self-Discovery with the Lost Fables.

-----
Join me on Patreon: www.Patreon.com/torihartman
Check out my website:
Check out my Facebook:
Check out the stuff I write: www.ChakraWisdomOracle.com/where-to-buy
Join me on Pinterest
I'm also on Twitter @ToriHartman

Tori Hartman,4th Chakra,Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards,Chakra Wisdom Oracle,Fourth Chakra,Intuition,Victim,Chakra,Chakra Wisdom,Fables,Self-Doubt,Confidence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments