Advertisement

Why Zidane changed his opinion on Bale - Oh My Goal

Why Zidane changed his opinion on Bale - Oh My Goal What if Gareth Bale was the signing Real Madrid have been so eagerly waiting for? Sidelined by Zidane, who wanted to sell him, the Welshman has managed to win over his coach. He’s gone from being an outcast to having a place on the first team and providing an assist on the first day of La Liga, discover how Bale managed to change his future at La Casa Blanca.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,gareth bale,zinedine zidane,bale,zidane,zidane bale,real madrid,gareth bale real madrid,bale real madrid,bale madrid,la liga,bale zidane feud,ohmygoal bale,ohmygoal zidane,oh my goal bale,oh my goal zidane,

Post a Comment

0 Comments