Advertisement

Are Humans Taking Advantage of Technology?? 2019 I Erika Dalay I

Are Humans Taking Advantage of Technology?? 2019 I Erika Dalay I IF YOU WANT TO GROW IN KNOWLEDGE CLICK ON ME!

I hope people will be able to hear me out and hopefully understand where I’m coming from ! I think it’s very important to use socials , including youtube to share ideas and bring knowledge to people who’m maybe haven’t thought about things like this! Share if you’d like someone else to hear about this!!
_
_
_
_
_
_
IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO I’M SURE YOU’D LIKE THIS ONE:



FOR MORE VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE!!!


MY MOST RECENT VIDEO:



ADD ME ON MY SOCIALS! ღ
IG : www.instagram.com/dalay_pena13
SC: flufy_unicorn13
TW: www.twitter.com/dalay_erika


IG FOR MY LASHES: www.instagram.com/dalay_lashes

♕ Quote of the day ♕
“Trust your gut” - Quote by Everyone :P


for collabs email me @
erika_dalay21@hotmail.com

what will the future be like in the future,we are addicted to our phones,how are we addicted to technology,why people don't talk to each other as much as they use to,what will life be like with robots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments