Advertisement

August 2019 - My look for BNO, makeover by Mirror Mirror Makeovers

August 2019 - My look for BNO, makeover by Mirror Mirror Makeovers This was how I looked for August BNO at Pink Punters. This amazing makeover was done by the very talented Tracey Galligan of Mirror Mirror Makeovers. I filmed this in the Pink Room in Pink Punters nightclub. Hope you enjoy it.

This is as-is, no filters, just post edit zooms, Dreamy slow motion and light leak overlays.

The Cat Print dress is by Cow Cow.
Hair by wiwigs
Necklace by yoursclothing
Block Heels by Matalan.
Pink Lipstick by kikocosmetics

Filmed using a iPhone 8, video edited using Sony Vegas Pro 17.

If you are new to my channel then why not subscribe so you don't miss out on any of my new videos.

I am a Transgender Girl (MTF), all of my views are my own. Its very difficult being Transgender, if you are like me then please show your support and If you like my video then please leave a nice comment.

Thanks
Gemma

#BNO #WontBeErased #ProudToBe

Transgender,Girl,LGBT,Mirror Mirror Makeovers,Tracey Galligan,MUA,Makeover,Sexy,BNO,Pink Punters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments