Advertisement

BLACKPINK Rosé will star the new cover of DAZED KOREA Magazine for October 2019 Issue

BLACKPINK Rosé will star the new cover of DAZED KOREA Magazine for October 2019 Issue BLACKPINK Rosé will star the new cover of DAZED KOREA
Magazine for October 2019 in collaboration with Yves
Saint Laurent.

There will be 3 different types of cover for Rosé.

during the interview for Dazed Korea, Rosé talked about
her thoughts on wearing Saint Laurent’s 2019 fall and
winter collection.

She shared, “When I wear Saint
Laurent, I feel as if another character inside of me is
being expressed.” With the sophisticated styling, Rosé
naturally exuded charisma during the photo shoot.

In this pictorial, Rosé shares her thoughts on what kind
of singer she wants to be, “I want to be a singer who
doesn’t stay complacent. I don’t want to lose sight of
my dreams, and I want to become someone who follows
their own unique path.”

Rosé will also be attending Saint Laurent’s collection
in Paris.

Saint Laurent Fashion Show will be held on September 24,
2019 local time.

*I do not own any of these clips and any of these songs
except the editing*
*Credit to the rightful owner*
*No Copyright Infringement Intended. Entertainment
Purposes Only*
*Please Share, Like and Subscribe. Enjoy!*

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*

Please Visit Also Our Facebook Page for more Blackpink
News And Updates:

#blackpink #rose #dazekorea

#blackpink,#rose,#dazekorea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments