Advertisement

Different ways to COMPLIMENT MEN in English

Different ways to COMPLIMENT MEN in English Dear Everyone,
Today I would like to share with you fifteen popular different ways to compliment men.
Men and women may expected to hear different ways of compliment where women like to hear more on how beautiful or sexy or hot they are, but men want to hear how strong, how helpful and how well they perform something.

So below are very popular sentences or phrase you can use to complement men and it also depends on situation too:
Anylady would be lucky to have you.
Girls can’t keep their eyes off of you!
You’re always making me smile!
I always feel safe when I’m around you..
You are so handy!
I love how you listen and respect me!
I love the way you speak. (work/dress)
You’re the funniest man I’ve ever met.
You are the funniest guy I know.
You're amazing at whatever you do.
You can fix anything.
You can fix anything, can’t you?.
You are absolutely charming. I just can’t pull myself away
I love spending my time with you.
You really know how to treat a woman.
Is there anything you CAN’T do?
You make me feel beautiful.
You make me feel respected.

Please watch the detail in the video.
If you like the video please LIKE and SHARE. Thank you

Fore more interesting video please find the below links:
Different Meanings of Troll Troll and XD

Meanings of AVAILABLE and how to use it in English language by Socheat Thin

Different meanings of PRANK and ADMIN and their usage in English Sentences

Take your time on meaning and how to use by Socheat Thin

English Abbreviation 07 and meaning of Vlog and Crush not Crash

Unit 15 English Conversation Descrbe about family life

English Abbreviation Part 04 Wi Fi WWW RIP SMS by Socheat Thin

How to use MUST and HAVE TO in English by Socheat Thin

English

Post a Comment

0 Comments