Advertisement

Dirty Never Have I Ever (Not Clickbait)

Dirty Never Have I Ever (Not Clickbait) Today we filmed a never have I ever but this time... the dirty never have I ever. Believe it or not, we actually answered the questions and had a blast filming this. We are excited to be filming the videos we know you guys love and are also so excited for our new merch to be coming... We will see you guys tomorrow :)

Get your flamin' hawt Rubber Duckin' Apparel :)


Watch us scream at each other ➤

⬇ checkout our cringe couples pics ⬇

➢ Jack's Instagram:
➣ Jack's Snapchat: @Jack_Brinkman

➢ Gabrielle's Instagram:
➣ Gabrielle's Snapchat @Gabrielle_Moses

✉ send us mail (preferably not a rabid animal) ⤦

Jack Brinkman
1320 E. Kingsley Suite C.
Springfield, Missouri
65804

TAGS: dirty never have i ever with my girlfriend challenge tag
dirty never have i ever with my girlfriend challenge tag

♫ Music by Peyruis:
♬ Music by BenSound:

☑ Business: BrinkmanBusiness@gmail.com

never have i ever,dirty never have i ever,never have i ever with girlfriend,never have i ever with boyfriend,never have i ever gone wrong,girlfriend,boyfriend,tag,challenge,couple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments