Advertisement

Enhancing TET Black Star & Loggia Gear | Daily Dose of BDO #20

Enhancing TET Black Star & Loggia Gear | Daily Dose of BDO #20 Started my morning by enhancing tet loggia accessories.

Bad idea to start ur morning by doing that, not doing that ever again in Black Desert Online. Then I went and gathered wolf blood to get those black gem fragments. Then I started to stream for my second time ever. Had a blast fishing, also enhanced my tet black star at 131 stack, included that highlight in the video. ALSO caught a new legendary in margoria! So really cool, video of daily dose of bdo 20.

Enjoy and thank You very much for being so supportive. Really enjoyed streaming. Will Try to recover my voice and energy, do it again more often!

My discord if You wanna join:

I streamed 2 times already: twitch.tv/mrrapolas

#blackdesertonline #blackstarbdo #loggiabdo

enhancing tet blackstar bdo,black star enhancing bdo,tet black star weapon bdo,enhancing tet loggia bdo,loggia accessories bdo,loggia bdo,legendary fish bdo,margoria bdo fishing,albino coelacanth black desert online,legendary coelacanth bdo,black desert online,black desert,daily dose of bdo,tet accessories,Daily dose of bdo 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments