Advertisement

God, You Are Able

God, You Are Able I hope this song encourages you to believe that GOD IS ALWAYS ABLE to give you everything you need for everything He calls you to, for anything and everything that you face in this life.

The lyrics are below and are based on these scriptures: 2Corinthians 9:8,  Ephesians 3:20-21, and Acts 7:9-10

Chorus:
God, You are able to make all grace abound to me
With such abundance, You make all grace abound to me.
So much more than I can ask or even think
For Your glory, because you love me,  You make all grace abound to me
So that always having all I need,  always all sufficiency
For whatever you call me,  for whatever comes at me
In every little thing I have everything I need if I just believe God you are able

You bring deliverance, favor, and wisdom
in all my troubles, all my afflictions
You bring deliverance, favor, and wisdom
in all my troubles, all my afflictions
You bring deliverance, favor, and wisdom
in all my troubles, all my afflictions
Your grace never ceases,  it always offers me life.
Repeat Chorus

Able

Post a Comment

0 Comments