Advertisement

💥Larger Smoosh Paintings - Rorschach would be PROUD💥

💥Larger Smoosh Paintings - Rorschach would be PROUD💥 💥Larger Smoosh Paintings - Rorschach would be PROUD💥
Acrylic Pour 135 - Larger Smoosh Painting 1 of 2
Acrylic Pour 136 - Larger Smoosh Painting 2 of 2
This is a continuation of the "smoosh" experiment I did witht he little miniature canvases. These are more of a standard size canvas, 16" x 20" each. I had to redip each of the as the canvas did'nt want to make contact with the paint in the middle. I foresee that doing this technique on a much larger scale would be a bit of a nightmare, unless you walked on it or something. These are so simple and fun and effective in their beauty though. I am not trying to abandon the swipe but I enjoyed this little detour. I love this color scheme and how it shimmers in the light. I need to find a better way to capture the metallic shimmer for the camera.
My Open Studio Tour is happening next weekend and I hope to sell quite a few paintings including these. Come on over if you are close.

Fluid Art, large acrylic pour painting.
This is a great demo of acrylic pouring for beginners. Check out my shoestring budget acrylic pour painting video for beginners also.

What do you think?

Paint brands, pigments and recipe listed below!

Courtney Hoelscher - Artist / Instructor
I am a full-time artist and instructor.
I provide Acrylic Pour painting tutorials and demonstrations.
It is fun to make these paintings but also fun to just watch the process.
I use only archival professional quality products and never use silicone in my paintings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I love sharing my passion and knowledge.
___
My art is available here:
Patreon:
Teespring:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter: @choelscherart
Tumblr: choelscherart.tumblr.com

Subscribe to my Channel -

Colors used in this painting:
Golden Fluid Acrylics;
-Carbon Black
-Iridescent Gold
-Iridescent Pearl
-Iridescent Silver

Paint Recipe:
Each paint color is mixed with
3x GAC800, 2x Floetrol, 1x paint

floetrol,acrylic,pour,painting,large,fluidart,canvas,pouring,ring,treering,flipcup,swipe,techniques,diy,howto,paintingvideos,paint,golden,instructional,demonstration,acrylicpouring,courtneyhoelscher,choelscherart,rickcheadle,mixedmediagirl,annosbourne,carengoodrich,wigglzart,gac800,nosilicone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments