Advertisement

Magical Fairy Garden Christmas Ornaments - 2019 Make It Merry Ornament Series

Magical Fairy Garden Christmas Ornaments - 2019 Make It Merry Ornament Series Hey Crafters!!
I have a few cute ornaments I have made today in hopes to give you come ideas of ornaments you can make for inexpensive gifts, for yourself, or even for craft shows. I think these came out so cute and you could easily change this up to fit your decor or personalize for gifts. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time with me this weekend! I will list all supplies I used down below with a few links to AliExpress where I bought the deer.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

3" grapevine wreaths (.49 at Michael's)
Reindeer moss at Dollar Tree OR
Joann/Michaels (both about $8.49-$9.49 without coupon) /Walmart $6.13
Fairy Buttons ( I have bought those at Joann's and Hobby Lobby)
small mushrooms $3.99 at Michael's - they go on sale 50% off regularly
small flowers/succulents (I had some from a clearance from Joann's)

Pink Reindeer from AliExpress :




Not sure why these are so long - the stores are
Shop1168361 Store
Fashion City 24hour

2019 Make It Merry,#makeitmerry,#2019makeitmerry,Christmas Ornaments,DIY Christmas Ornament,Christmas Ornament Series 2019,Christmas Ornament Series,Michael's,Dollar Tree,Joann's,Hobby Lobby,AC Moore,Tuesday Morning,Make It Merry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments