Advertisement

(MUST WATCH) COP TRIES HARD TO HOOK THIS GUY UP.(KNOW YOUR RIGHTS))

(MUST WATCH) COP TRIES HARD TO HOOK THIS GUY UP.(KNOW YOUR RIGHTS)) SUBSCRIBE TO PHIL COLBERT HERE IS THE LINK AND HIS WORDS (TURN ON SUBTITLES ON VIDEO TO GET WHOLE STORY)Is it because of my nice car that I must be doing something illegal. Or is it my exhausted eye's that I have from working my ass off everyday in order to provide a safe home for my family. Maybe the nice watch and shoes I have to remind me that all my work is paying off and you can actually enjoy/treat yourself in this life time to time. This video is not being posted in attempt to just expose this sheriff but to remind all my friends, family, supporters, and everyone that no matter how much persecution they put us through......They will never be us and will always want us to be that person that's doing wrong. Be Better! Keep Growing! Win!


I was driving down the Highway today traveling at the SPEED LIMIT when I witnessed a cop parked on the side of the road. All of a sudden I witnessed that same cop swerve through traffic in order to find his self following me for 10 minutes until I reached to a point where I had no cell phone service! You can witness the rest.

ILLEGAL STOP,DUI STOP,DRUG INTERVENTION,1ST AMENDMENT AUDIT,FIRST AMENDMENT AUDIT,ILLEGAL TRAFFIC STOP,ILLEGAL DEATAIMENT,ILLEGAL SEARCH,UNLAWFUL SEARCH,POLICE MISCONDUCT,UNLAWFUL TRAFFIC STOP,TRAFFIC STOP,DUI TRAFFIC STOP,COP LOOKING FOR DRUGS,RIGHTS VIOLATED,COP VIOLATED RIGHTS,COP FISHING,DIRTY COP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments