Advertisement

MY ROLE AS AN EDITORIAL TRAINEE

MY ROLE AS AN EDITORIAL TRAINEE A lot of people seem interested in what I actually do on a daily basis at work, so I thought I'd make a video about it. 'Tis all. Enjoy!

Credit to y2mate for helicopter animation
BBC Gavin and Stacey

I do not own the music in this video. All rights belong to the credited owners. This video is not monetised.

Montell Jordan ' This is how we do it.'
Billie Eilish - My Boy
The Eagles - Take it Easy
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
Jason Mraz - If it Kills Me
Childish Gambino - Redbone
Cinematic Orchestra - To build a Home
Devilman ft Badness - Drum and Bass Father

meme,vine,pewdiepie,edit,editing,film,films,editorial,department,howto,how to,film industry,trainee,editorial trainee,funny,info,vlog,blog,ditl,working,young,student,loganpaul,jakepaul,sidemen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments