Advertisement

PLAN WITH ME || 16-22 Sep || Oscar&Lou Happy Planner {Take Note} Vertical Kit

PLAN WITH ME || 16-22 Sep || Oscar&Lou Happy Planner {Take Note} Vertical Kit PLAN WITH ME in my Happy Planner Classic using an Oscar & Lou {Take Note} Happy Planner Vertical Kit! Includes a handy tip to keep your leftovers at easy access for a week!

Happy Planner Classic {Wild Heart 18 months} purchased from Washi Gang

Oscar & Lou Kit purchased from

Cleaning stickers purchased from Beehaven Designz use MELINDA for a 10% discount!

Please follow me on IG @simplymellyj www.instagram.com/simplymellyj

And if you are interested in following my business (I sell Planner Pouches and more) pop on over to www.instagram.com/primabellecreations or www.facebook.com/primabellecreations

Thanks so much for watching my video! Please hit the subscribe button and give it a thumbs up if you love it...and I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below!

MUCH Love Melly x

Happy Planner,Vertical Spread,Stickers,Planning,Oscar & Lou,Happy Planner Spread,Happy Planner Classic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments