Advertisement

Stroll Through the Heirloom Expo: Homesteaders Share, Encourage, & Inspire

Stroll Through the Heirloom Expo: Homesteaders Share, Encourage, & Inspire Welcome, Everyone!
God really opened my eyes and filled my soul with encouragement. Being able to see and meet so many wonderful, likeminded families was exactly what we needed.
I hope you all enjoy a few snips of the Speakers sharing from their hearts and our stroll through the Heirloom Expo 2019.

I can’t believe there’s over 250 subscribers on our channel. So incredibly honored and blessed to have the opportunity to share our family, farm, and everyday stories with y’all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will be posting a welcome video soon introducing our family and farm. Please leave a comment of some of the things you’d like to learn about us.

This is all new to me and I’m learning as I go. So please excuse any errors I make during this process.

I want to thank you all for your encouragement and kind words. It’s so nice to finally have the courage to start sharing.

God bless, and Thank you for watching.


Check out these channels to see more from the Speakers featured in this video.

Roots and Refuge


ART and BRI


VW Family Farms


Hollar Homestead


Sow the Land

Inspire

Post a Comment

0 Comments