Advertisement

Tower: 🌈The Pay Off! 🌟WOW Taking Care Of Business & Making Moves!

Tower: 🌈The Pay Off! 🌟WOW Taking Care Of Business & Making Moves! THANK YOU SO MUCH! for WATCHING and SUBSCRIBING to my channel. I specialize in Twin Flame and Divine Soulmate In Depth Tarot Readings. I also do monthly Zodiac sign readings on my website SUBSCRIBE TODAY



To SCHEDULE a Private Reading please go to



Spirit Lead Heart Felt Donations are also very appreciated and welcome at my website.



Attn. ALL READINGS ARE CURRENTLY 5 -8 WEEKS OUT Unless Emergency Reading.



45 Min Special up to 3 person ($133.00)

30 Min 2 Person inquiry 2 Oracles ($111.00)

15 Min 2 Person Inquiry 1 Oracle ($88.00)

5 Min MINI READ 2 Person Inquiry 1 Oracle 1 Question ($33.00)

1HR EMERGENCY READ ($222.00) (48-72HR WAIT PERIOD)



ALL RECORDED VIDEO APPT OR NOT PLEASE ALLOW 48-72HRS FOR DELIVERY FROM APPT. Thank you.

Moves!

Post a Comment

0 Comments