Advertisement

UNBIASED REVIEW ON LADY GAGA'S NEW MAKEUP LINE!

UNBIASED REVIEW ON LADY GAGA'S NEW MAKEUP LINE! Hello guys! My life long idol Lady Gaga has put out her very own MAKEUP LINE! I went to the launch event and I now have the ENTIRE COLLECTION to test out! As big of a fan of Gaga I am, I tried my absolute best to keep things 100%. I test out every single product, and have some opinions. What will my ending thoughts be...?

Let me know below what your thoughts are about the products, and if you'll be buying any! Thank you SO much for watching and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Shop Haus Laboratories here -

____________________

Lets get connected! :)

Instagram - @Samuel.Rayy

Twitter - SamuelRayyy

____________________

Music - NoCopyrightSounds

lady gaga,gaga,haus labs,haus laboratories,haus,makeup,review,glam attack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments