Advertisement

When Your Enemy Apologizes - My Response to Mumkey Jones on Cancel Culture

When Your Enemy Apologizes - My Response to Mumkey Jones on Cancel Culture Mumkey Jones aka: Simian Jimmy wronged me on his podcast Boomer Vs Zoomer, along with his colleague Asterios Kokkinos by trying to sandbag me on his show, finally offered a public apology, which was very big of him. And made me want to react to it and talk about my experience there, and how nice it is to be able to forgive your enemies. When you're knocked down... Get back up.

Please Consider Subscribing:


And join us here on PopcornedPlanet for DAILY VIDEOS!
And the weekly LIVE stream: FANDUMB! Every Wednesday at 9PM EST

You can follow Andy Signore - on all social media!
www.twitter.com/andysignore
www.instagram.com/andysignore
www.facebook.com/andysignore

Please support Andy’s New Project on Kickstarter!
www.uncanceled.com

You can support me and keep this channel going by supporting me on:
www.patreon.com/andysignore

Thoughts on ProJared & Cancel Culture,mumkey jones,Simian Jimmy,cancel culture,canceled,boomer vs zoomer,asterios kokkinos,asterios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments