Advertisement

250 BURPEES. EACH burpee gets me closer to MY QUEST FOR 1 MILLION BURPEES.

250 BURPEES. EACH burpee gets me closer to MY QUEST FOR 1 MILLION BURPEES. My name is Garrett Jonsson, and I refer to myself and my personal optimal health mentor. To me, optimal health is harmonizing the six aspects of health: mental, emotional, social, spiritual, physical, and financial. I’m 32 years young, and of course I’ve had my ups and downs (the times where I show discipline and the times when I lack discipline), I’m married to Arial Larsen (who is also on a quest for 1 M burpees), and we have three kids and pup, but we want to get another dog and a couple alpacas. We love adventure, road trips, challenges, trying new things, traveling, simple family time, etc.

I’m an endurance athlete enthusiast, but in a bizarre way. I’ve done some cool events in my life, but my only goal in each of them was to finish. I’ve finished a full marathon, a full IRONMAN, the WASATCH 100 mile trail run, I’ve finished 30 marathons in 30 days wearing handcuffs, I’ve crossed the country on a self-supported tour on my bicycle dragging chains. Oh, and I’ve finished a marathon barefoot, handcuffed, in chains, and silenced. Now I’m on a quest for 1 MILLION burpees, continue reading to learn my what and why.

WHAT:
I am going to perform 1 million burpees, one burpee at a time. I’m documenting every single rep on YouTube with a running total on my
Twitter: @GarrettJonsson

WHY:
I BELEIVE THAT EACH ONE OF US HAS AT LEAST 1 MILLION REASONS TO LIVE VULNERABLY. To live vulnerably, one must deliberately disrupt the destructive patterns in their life and deliberately create patterns that lead to growth. ARE YOU SCARED OF VULNERABILITY? IN MY OPINION, A FEAR OF VULNERABILITY FOLLOWS A FEAR TO LIVE AT ALL. EACH BURPEE REPRESENTS THE EFFORT AND WORK REQUIRED TO LIVE VULNERABLY through deliberately disruption and deliberate creation. Once again, each of us have 1 MILLION REASONS to LIVVUL (LIVe VULnerably).

WARNING:
I’m NOT a PROFESSIONAL BURPEE DOER but I am ON A QUEST FOR 1 MILLION BURPEES. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE ANY EXERCISE.

Burpees,burpee,workout,optimal health,garrett,jonsson,burps,burp,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments