Advertisement

Assault Level 10: AUG Assault vs the Standard AUG! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Assault Level 10: AUG Assault vs the Standard AUG! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint Assault Level 10: AUG Assault vs the Standard AUG! - Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Welcome back to Ghost Recon Breakpoint. In this video we're taking a look at the differences between the AUG Assault and the standard AUG and finding out if it's worth the grind to get your assault class to level 10 to unlock this gun as the challenges can be quite a grind. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I hope you enjoy the video :D

Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#ghostrecon #breakpoint #assault

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

ghost recon breakpoint,breakpoint tips,breakpoint tips and tricks,ghost recon breakpoint tips,breakpoint standard weapon parts,ghost recon breakpoint standard weapon parts,breakpoint how to,ghost recon breakpoint need to know,need to know breakpoint tips,need to know ghost recon breakpoint tips,level 10 assault,aug assault breakpoint,aug breakpoint,breakpoint aug,breakpoint aug assault,breakpoint level 10 assault,level 10 assault breakpoint,aug assault,aug,

Post a Comment

0 Comments