Advertisement

AXATA | Keep On Loving You

AXATA | Keep On Loving You Song : KEEP ON LOVING YOU
Singer : AXATA
Lyrics/Composition/Arrange : DEV LAMA
Mixed and Mastered : DEV LAMA


Director : AMAN PRATAP ADHIKARY
Director of Photography : PRAMOD KARKI
Stylist : RANJANA BHATTARAI
Edit/VFX : SUREN MAHARJAN


Lyrics :

Take this pain away
Take all the bad times too
And all the good times too
Put yourself in my shoes
And I'll keep on loving you

When you put your hands on me
I cover all my pain
All the pain you've put me through
I've seen you everywhere but you've hardly seen me through
Everything is so unreal....

#AXATA #keeponlovingyou #purplepictures

Keep On Loving You TEASER,axata adhikary songs,axata songs,akshyata songs,keep on lopving you by axata,purple pictures videos,aman adhikary,aman pratap adhikary,akshyata adhikary,SUREN MAHARJAN,PRAMOD KARKI,RANJANA BHATTARAI,

Post a Comment

0 Comments