Advertisement

Chaos(Kid Buu|Adult Gohan|GT Goku) Fights Millsy(Kid Buu|Base Goku|SSJ Goku)![DBFZ PS4]

Chaos(Kid Buu|Adult Gohan|GT Goku) Fights Millsy(Kid Buu|Base Goku|SSJ Goku)![DBFZ PS4] Their Social Media:
Chaos - Twitter: - Youtube:

Hey Guys!

Finally, Gogeta(SSGSS), the second Fusion form of Vegeta and Goku together, finally makes his appearance from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie! He is a very heavy fan requested character, showing off his very cool playstyle! I can't wait to try him out when he releases on thursday!

This video shows off a set between Chaos Vs Millsy! Chaos is a figthing game who has contacted me to show of various matches he has played in the past, showing off his skill as a player currently using the team of Kid Buu/Adult Gohan/GT Goku! MIllsy is a player I do not have much info on, using the team of Kid Buu/Base Goku/SSJ Goku!


All the footage that was recorded in this video is from the replay system on the PS4 using my own Recording Device, or using OBS to record the PC version of the game, which every match recorded with it is a Ranked, Player or Lobby match between each player! No footage is taken from any streams or other media streaming websites that is not my own recording.

Enjoy!

Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed it!

Stay tune to for more content!

If you like this video, make sure to subscribe, because I have more DBFZ content on the way soon!

Hey everyone, just letting you know I setup a paypal donation link! You don't need to send anything my way, but, If you want to support my channel, you can send a donation to show your support for this channel. You do not need to donate, I will still produce content without donations, but, if you want to support my channel anyways, the link to donate is here:

Also, if you REALLY care, you can also follwing me on twitter: and twitch: So you know when I upload videos or stream various games!

Also, if you want to get better at Dragon Ball Fighter Z, check out the Dragon Ball Fighter Z Subreddit at everyone there would be gadly to able to help you out!

Also, if you want to be featured on this channel at all, send me a message on my PSN Tag: TheZerms and let me know what your team is, and what time you usually on, and we can work something out!

Part of TGN Network

dbfz,Dragon Ball Fighter,DBZ,dbfz Broly,PS4,dbfz gt goku,dbfz high lvl play,FighterZ Videl,dragon ball,Arc Systems,dragon ball fighter z,Goku,Vegeta,Adult Gohan,Android 18,Beerus,Bardock,Broly,Cell,Nappa,Goku Black,Hit,GT Goku,SS4 Goku,Trunks,Jiren,go1,Dotodoya,Flying High,Tachikawa,Cyclops go1,evo,2019,DBFZ Gogeta,Gogeta,SSGSS Gogeta,dragon ball fighterz gogeta,Gogeta Gameplay,Gogeta Gameplay DBFZ,Gogeta GO1,ssgss,cyclops,DBFZ,dbfz ps4,chaos,millsy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments