Advertisement

Checking Out OTHER GIRLS In Front Of My Girlfriend..

Checking Out OTHER GIRLS In Front Of My Girlfriend.. Hey Addicts! In this video, I pretended to check out other girls in front of my girlfriend to see if she would notice.. Watch to find out what happened!

BUSINESS INQUIRES: adi@nextuptalent.co

COP THE MERCH:

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

YOUTUBER COUPLES RETREAT -
Emily’s Youtube Channel:


Jules and Saud:


Jatie Vlogs:


Jack and Gab:


Alex Brueckner:

adi,fishman,tal,reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,kid,kid friendly,ace family,family friendly,to see how she reacts,girlfriend,boyfriend,checking out other girls in front of my girlfriend,flirting with other girls,jack and gab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments